Frequently Asked Questions/Topics

Below are some of the frequently asked questions and topics regarding weddings and our services. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at or (931) 624-2818. We hope the information is helpful and useful for your wedding plans. 

Marriage License


Clarksville Wedding Minister does not provide the marriage license. The bride and groom must apply for the marriage license from the county within 30 days before the marriage and return it within 3 days after the wedding for Montgomery County. There is no waiting period for a marriage license in Montgomery County. Here is a link to Montgomery County Clerk Marriage License for additional information, including the county’s fees and requirements. Counties may vary. Please check with the county clerks office for the current and most up to date information.

Method of Payment


We accept electonic payments through PayPal using our phone number (931) 624-2818, cash, money order, or cashier's check. We do not accept personal checks. All payments must be made in full before the ceremony is conducted.

Does Clarskville Wedding Minister conduct ceremonies at a person's home?


Yes, we will do wedding ceremonies at a personal residence.

Will Clarksville Wedding Minister do ceremonies on short notice?


Yes, additional fees may apply. Call for availability. 

Does Clarksville Wedding Minister do ceremonies that are outside Clarksville?


Yes, additional fees may apply for ceremonies that are not in Clarskville, TN.

Does Clarksville Wedding Minister do same sex marriages?


Yes, Clarksville Wedding Minister will Officiate same sex weddings. We pride ourselves on not judging any couple and enjoy bringing together every couple that we have the privilege of marrying.